(Your shopping cart is empty)
* Early Plant Buying Program for 2012 *
Save more money on the purchase of your pond plants, simply by paying for them in advance (at 2011 prices - before any price or shipping increase). You'll be the first to receive your plants when we start shipping them to your USDA Zone in early Spring!
We're happy to have the chance to offer our "Early Buy Program" to our customers again, between January 1st and March 1st of 2012.
This program allows you to lock in our 2011 plant and shipping prices (before any price increase) while getting an extra pre-season discount....giving you a chance to save some extra money on the same plants you will ordinarily buy throughout the regular season.
Get extra pre-season discounts - at last year's prices.
- 3%-off on all plant orders of $50.00 to $99.99.
- 5%-off on all plant orders of $100.00 to $149.99.
- 10%-off on all plant orders of $150.00 to $199.00.
- 15%-off on all plant orders over $200.00.
A Note about our (Flat) Plant Shipping fee:
As we've mentioned on our Home Page, the US Postal Service has announced that they may be raising their Priority Mail rates sometime this spring. - This is the method we use to ship all our plant orders.
We haven't increased our price for shipping plants since September of 2001, when our price jumped $1.00 from $12.95 (to ship any plant order) - to the "flat fee" of $13.95. We held off raising our shipping fee for as long as we could - absorbing our costs over the years - even though the fees we have to pay have slowly risen over the years. In today's economy, we cannot possibly hold off any longer.
Prices change on or around March 15th. Though we're not sure at this time what our flat plant shipping fee will be in 2012, we suspect those of our customers who live west of the Mississippi River will see at least a minimal increase in getting their plants shipped to them.
What we do know is that regardless what the eventual postal service increase will be, if you place your plant order early (between now and March 1st) you can lock in our current 2011 pricing - for both your cost of plants and for shipping. As always, this flat fee stays the same no matter how many plants you purchase in any single order.
** Remember, we do not charge your credit card until your plant order is shipped. Please Note that "Debit" cards are treated like checks - the funds are subtracted from your checking account when you place your order.
This special offer allows us to better plan ahead for our busiest, upcoming season.
The discounts (listed above) are discounted from our advertised Sale Price, not our posted List Price.
This offer has only a few exceptions and:
- Applies only to plants.
- Excludes internet orders - is for prepaid orders by phone or mail, only.
- CANNOT be used in combination with our other discounted offers.
- CANNOT be used on wholesale orders.
- Assures that your plants will be shipped at the earliest possible time for your area.
- Assures that you will have a better chance of receiving all the plants in your order. We cannot guarantee that all plants will be available at any given time in any given season Selling "live" plants - we are always at the mercy of Mother Nature.
- Plant orders will be shipped in the order that they are received, as well as according to what USDA Zone you live in.
- Please mail or call your orders in early!
Early plant orders can be made with credit cards, bank cards, personal checks or money-orders, but must be postmarked or received by mail by March 1st to receive the discounts.
Due to cold winter temperatures around the country, plants do not ship until after the end of March - no matter where you live in the country. They will be shipped at the earliest possible time for your area, but unless otherwise requested, we always ship according to your USDA Zone. We usually begin shipping to the warmer, southern states first.
Simply click on "MAIL-ORDER Forms" in the navigation bar to the left, click on the form for Plants (click on the picture), and the link will take you to a full page order form that you can print out with your printer, fill it in by hand and then mail it to us. Don't forget to add Shipping and tax (if applicable).
* Important note: The "Billing Information" field should be filled out with the exact "name and address" as it appears on your credit/debit card and credit/debit card account. Even a slight error (a misspelled name, a wrong number in your zip code or address, etc.) may cause a delay in the processing of your order.
Your telephone number and email address is required.
With your correct email address, you will receive an email Order Confirmation (which is a receipt via email) when we process your order, and then another one when we ship it. We need your current phone number to contact you, if there is a problem with your order - which is usually at the last minute on the day we ship your order.
Please Remember: This offer is for plants only. Plants are shipped separately from all other Dry Goods (dry goods will be shipped and charged separately.)
If you wish to purchase some other "dry" product (which is any product other than plants), you will be charged a separate Shipping fee for that/those [dry] products and they will be shipped separately at the time we ship your plants....or earlier if we are notified of a to do so.
* Any plant baskets and/or containers ordered, can be shipped to you a few days in advance of your plant shipment, if you request, so you will have them on hand (and ready) for when your plants arrive.